Outrigger canoe excursion
Hawaiian outrigger canoe
Canoe trip on Sanguinet Lake and Arcachon Bay
This is an original way to discover the Arcachon Bay with traditional boat : the Hawaiian outrigger canoe.
We offer three locations :
- The Cazaux / Sanguinet lake : discover wild beaches and enjoy the calm of this place
- The Arcachon Bay : discover its beautiful spots such as the Île aux oiseaux and the Cabanes Tchanquées as well as the Banc d’Arguin – this excursion is subjected to weather conditions and tides.
- The Leyre delta : discover an ornithological excursion along the coastal cathway and the nature reserve – this trip is subjected to weather conditions and tides.
You will be supervised by a professional canoe-kayak guide in order to share with you all his knowledges on the environment, to insure your safety and to give you all the technical information you need for a good navigation.
A pure moment of discovery and change of scenery as tides go by.
Traditional Hawaiian outrigger canoe OC3 (3 places)
Single-seater outrigger canoe OC1 Kawan from WOO
Bathing suit, eye-glass leash, sunscreen, water bottle.
On the Arcachon Bay and the Leyre Delta :
- 2h supervised excursion : 42€/person
- 3h supervised excursion : 50€/person
On the Cazaux / Sanguinet lake :
- 1h supervised excursion : 25€/person
- 2h supervised excursion : 30€/person
- 3h30 supervised excursion : 40€/person
Discover the Arcachon Bay from a new perspective
Our team will be happy welcome you
Every departures are subjected to tides. You will see all the date, the hours and the departure locations for these trips on the release schedule.